- Not Without Her - Communal Harmony (2015)
- Gandhian Values in Today’s Plural Society (2014)
- Secularism and the Law (2010)
- Universal Education for Social Harmony (2011)
- Promoting Principles of Non-violence for Conflict Resolution (2012)
- Role of Media in Promoting Communal Harmony (2012)
NFCH also publishes books and other documents to promote communal harmony and national Integration (Click here)
Sale of publicationsThe publications of the Foundation are available for sale in the office of the National Foundation for Communal Harmony either through cash or cheque or Demand Draft in favor of ‘Secretary, National Foundation for Communal Harmony’ payable at New Delhi. A discount of 10% on marked price on every book and 15% on the purchase of whole set of NFCH publication. However, for bulk purchases special discount may be considered as may be decided by the competent authority. For outstation orders or for orders to be sent by post, the buyers should include Rs. 25/- extra per book in addition to effective price of the book. For the book Commissions of Inquiry on Communal Disturbances, postal charges will be charged from the buyers at the rate of Rs. 200/- for each set.
STUDIES UNDERTAKEN BY THE FOUNDATIONThe Foundation has undertaken the following studies during the previous years. These studies mainly focus on the existing status of violence affected children and their families under the Project ‘Assist’ of the Foundation and its evaluation based on the data collected from the field.
- Scheme of assistance to children affected by communal, caste, ethnic and terrorist violence: An evaluation, by the National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development, Regional Centre, Lucknow , January 2002 in collaboration with NFCH.
- A study of violence affected child victims and issues relating to educational institutions of the Muslim community in Gujarat ; National Foundation for Communal Harmony, New Delhi , May 2003.
- Violence and vulnerability: A study of violence affected families across four states in India , National Foundation for Communal Harmony, New Delhi , October 2005.
- Intervention and Rehabilitation: A study of the assisted children in violence affected states, National Foundation for Communal Harmony, New Delhi , April 2006.
- National Integration Council - Analysis of resolutions and outcomes of its meetings.