Donations to the Foundation are eligible for 100% deduction under the Income Tax Act, 1961
- Individuals, Non-resident Indians etc. by organizing fund raising campaigns.
- Donations to the Foundation are eligible for 100% deduction under the Income Tax Act, 1961. Year-wise break up of the donations received during 1992-93 to 2014-15 is at Annexure-I. Donations may be sent through Demand Draft/Cheque/ Pay Order/ Money Order in favour of "Secretary, National Foundation for Communal Harmony" payable at Delhi at the following address: Secretary, National Foundation for Communal Harmony 9th Floor, C-Wing, Lok Nsdfsdfsdayak Bhawan Khan Market, New Delhi-110 003
- The Communal Harmony Campaign and the Fund Raising Week are observed every year from the 19th to 25th November to coincide with the Quami Ekta Week. Last working day of this week is observed as the Flag Day. This year the Flag Day was observed on 25th November, 2016
- Central government employees have been permitted to participate in the fund raising efforts of the Foundation on a voluntary basis in relaxation of the provisions of rule 12 of Central Civil Services (Conduct) Rules, 1964. Similar relaxation has also been given by some state governments/union territory administrations allowing their employees to participate in fund raising efforts of the Foundation on a voluntary basis. These include governments of Goa, Himachal Pradesh, Orissa, Punjab Sikkim, Kerala and Lakshadweep.
- The Foundation is also registered (Regn. No. 231650641) under the Foreign Contributions Regulation Act, 1976.