AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Paintings drawn by Assisted Children during Communal Harmony Campaign Week & Flag Day
- To provide financial assistance to the child victims of societal violence for their care, education & training, aimed at their effective rehabilitation.
- To promote communal harmony and national integration by organizing variety of activities either independently or in association with educational institutions, NGOs & other organizations.
- To conduct sasastudies and grant scholarships to institutions/ scholars for conducting studies.
- To confer awards for outstanding contribution to communal harmony and national integration.
- To involve central/state governments/ UT Administrations, industrial/ commercial organizations, NGOs and others in promoting the objectives of the Foundation.
- To provide information services, publish monographs and books, etc. on the subject.